Thursday, June 09, 2005

My new job

After the second day I must confess I am probably a “difficult case” for my boss. While quitting my first job I had to face the reality which is that people don’t hire volunteers in order to do voluntary work where it’s really needed, but rather to take advantages of the “no need to pay” workforce. People that really need help don’t even know how to ask for it. The result of my conclusion was I became very careful, strict, and the second day of my new work I doubted everything my boss said, just to give him hard time if in case he is just using “no need to pay workforce”. I guess I am putting the rules now. If I won’t like it or I will see no progress I will simply leave. I’ve seen enough and I guess I found what I’ve been looking for; a confirmation that my ideas do have sense, that people do need help and that certain organizations provide resources for them and that they need Economists for that, so jobs for Economists that are not really “economists” in that meaning of the word do exist.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger irena said...

Caw! Ni panike, saj bomo ob cajcu ksno rekli ane? Vam je pa mraz ane? Evo ujem malo vrocine puuuuuu :)
Irena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home