Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cairnes

Hey

Back in Oz (Australia). It's really weird changing summer-winter-summer. Right now I can't get it. I'm in my shorts sweating (It’s very very humid) when couple of days ago I was freezing in a worm jacket hehe

I just stayed in a youth hostel for 2 days, because I had a bit of planning and sorting things out to do, but heading a bit north tomorrow.

Yesterday I met Thomas he he that was funny. I'm waiting in a line in a supermarket and a guy in front of me is talking to Japanese girls standing in front of him. He had condoms in his shopping bag. I thought: »O my god, I wouldn't touch him«. Whatever. He turns back and comments something like poor me having to hold my shopping bag… In 3 sentences I found out he was snowboard instructor in Japan for 10 years, that his dad was Croat and that he lives just net to my youth hostel hehe. Funny, too many coincidences …. he took me a bit around the town and on a lemonade in a bar with the most beautiful view on the boats and ocean and rain forest …He really made my day (but I still wouldn’t touch him .. ;) upss)

Everyone is trying to sell me all possible trips you can think off. Crazy. I'll do it my way again, at least I'll try. I just booked a bus for tomorrow and am going somewhere north. I could do the same in an organized tour …. Remember me ..why? Uf…this Australia is as it looks very easy to travel…so it attracts people that like to be guided around (somehow doesn’t sound like me). I feel like when you go around the world for the first time, Australia is the easiest one to start with … There are things you just need to see and do (like Macu pichu in Peru), but on the other hand you just can't wait to be on your own and explore, the country and the people. Hm It might be a bit difficult to find this authentic but will just have to try harder, no? And with the fact I love sun and ocean I should be all right, no? Having a car would be great!! And a couple of friends in it .. Anyone?? Come on, get over here!!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger mojca1 said...

uf mala,sej bi ti rekla,da kolk smo ti fous ker si na toplem,sam ki,ko tud mi lepo martinckamo na toplem soncu,vse ze cveti in se medi...ma dej,prid domu ze enkrat!
In prnes enga kenguruja,da bo mel Zlatko druzbo!
papa
Mojca

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger irena said...

:) Ampak jst sem se pa potaplajla uceri he he pa koralce gledala pa Nemota vidla, pa morskega psa uuuuuuuu pa ni bil nc groze he he No vseeno, malck zavidam tist cist tminski zrak pa nevsiljive turisticne delavce Grozaaaaaa!!!! Saj se ne prwmaknes ne da bi ti kdo kaj turil uf :) Pridem hmal pa pasoncek

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pozdravljena svetovljanka,sem zasledila da imas naslov na skypu in sem bila zelo vesela, da ti bom koncno lahko kaj napisala, kajti sem ze velikokrat vprasala Karmen po tebi, samo ona mi ni znala kaj veliko povedat. Ta tvoja spletna stran je zelo vredu, komaj zdej lahko vidim kako si in kaj ti dogaja. Super! Jst sm drugače vredu, pocasi bom koncno zacela pisat to diplomo, vendar se prej morem dva mentorja med sabo uskladit, ma kaj ti bom razlagala, ker itak ves kako to gre. Sem prou vesela, da bom zdej lahko na nek nacin v kontaktu s tabo.
No pridna bodi in pazi nase,
pozdravcki, Janja

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Čau, mala.
Dons sm čist slučajno na netu v knjižnici, ker ne delam več. Še 14 dni do dneva D. 3 april. Joj!
Sem ok, počasi bi že rada, da spoznam novega člana, po drugi strani pa uživam zadnje dni miru.

Kdaj prideš, teta iz Avstralije?! :)

Lupčka.

Jasna 2 v 1

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger irena said...

Oj JAnja! Ki zdej, ni te na skypu!!! Dej se pojav ;) al pa poslji sms prek skypa Pa obilo uzitkov pri diplomi he he Irena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home