Friday, June 24, 2005

Gambia & Sengal

Dear friends! I am leaving Bissau and going to Senegal and Gambia. I’ll go to Signicure (have no idea how to spell that place, all I can say is it’s in Senegal) with one American girl that came to Bissau to take photos of the elections that were taken here last Sunday (she’s a photographer). She lives in Signicue so I’ll stay in her house for a day and then continue my way around Senegal and Gambia. Of course I won’t take my computer with me, but I’ll find a way to let you know I’m still alive from time to time. I plan to come back to Bissau around 5th of July and I’ll give you some details about the trip then. I also booked a plane to come back to civilization on the 8th of July, so everyone that want to meet me in Lisbon, 8th of July is the date. So hurry up buying a ticket and see you in Lisbon! Else? Wish me luck!


P.S.My camera still didn’t arrive to Portugal so I’ll just buy “one-time use” one. If in case you see my sister please tell her to go check her e-mails

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger irena said...

Depends on a truck ;) I would really like to go back home with a truck, but I have to find one first. Well hopefully my sister would help me find one, so i'll let you know as soon as I find out.
Bjs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home